Next Program Dates: TBA
Day 1 : Personal Etiquette Curriculum : Friday, 9:00 - 4:30 PM
Day 2 : Professional Etiquette Curriculum : Saturday, 9:00 - 4:30 PM
Day 3: Youth Etiquette Curriculum (Optional): Sunday, 12:30 - 5:30 PM
Day 1 (Personal) & Day 2 (Professional) Certification Program: $1250.00
Optional Youth Certification Day 3 Program: $500.00 (Day 1 & Day 2 Completion Required)
Location: San Diego, CA
To register for the Train-The-Trainer Program or for additional information, please call 800-870-9185 or register online using the links below:
The Manners International “Train-The-Trainer” program is designed to teach etiquette curriculum and instructional techniques to individuals who wish to pursue a career in etiquette instruction.
Conducted by a team of highly respected etiquette and protocol professionals, this unique program provides the necessary tools to prepare you to teach social graces, dining etiquette and business protocol to individuals, groups and companies.
“Train-The-Trainer” Program Includes:
- Two Days Instruction For Personal/Professional/Business Etiquette
- One-Day Instruction For Youth/Children Etiquette (Optional)
- Maximum 12 Participants Per Program Session
- Curriculum Teaching Kit
- Certificate of Completion
- Manners 2000 Video
- Video Public Exhibition License
Below is a list of some of the topics covered in the Train-The-Trainer programs.
· First Impressions/Greetings
· Introductions Forms of Address
· Verbal, Written and Electronic Communications
· Continental Dining Etiquette
· Social Graces for the New Millennium
· Business Etiquette
· Office Decorum
· Corporate Meeting Protocol
· Executive Entertaining
· Diplomatic and Political Protocol
· International Meetings and Greetings
· Official and Political Rankings
· Hosting Officials
For additional information or to schedule a Train-The-Trainer program, please call 800-870-9185 or complete our workshop request form.